Number of floors
Elevator in building
Type of building
Please note that Smoking is not allowed in the apartment!
Smoking is allowed in a designated area
-Use for this a Smoking area balcony on the site.
2-room apartment on the street. Leo Tolstoy 63
The apartment consists of a bedroom
The spacious living room is suitable for relaxing and receiving guests.
The kitchen is equipped with a refrigerator, an electric kettle, all necessary accessories and household appliances
The entrance is clean and safe.
The apartment is fully furnished and equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay, starting with: iron, Ironing Board, hair dryer, washing machine, air conditioning, Internet WI FI, Sun TV, LCD, refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle; dishes: cups, glasses, plates, forks, spoons, pots, and hygiene products.
Additional: Parking; two steps from the block: cafes/restaurants, Central market, banks, administrative buildings.
f you have any additional questions, I am ready to answer.
from 14:00 to 11:00 hours
from 08:00 to 12:00 hours
100 € be payed on arrival and be refunded on departure
Please, respect our homes as if it were yours and also respect our neighbors within the building.
I have got some very simple rules I want my guests to follow:
1. Smoking is NOT permitted inside the apartment. You are welcome to smoke on the balcony but do not forget to close the door so smoke will not get inside.
2. According to local legislation, it should be quiet from 22.00 pm to 08.00 am. Strictly no parties inside, no loud music and no large gatherings!!!
3. Make sure you lock the entrance door with a key and the balcony door, each time you leave the apartment.
4. Make sure you switch off the gas burner and the electric oven, each time you are through with cooking.
5. Think "Green" :-) When leaving the apartment for a tour outside, close the air-conditioner, close the lights, do not leave fire or gas open and make sure the water is not left running in the kitchen or the bathroom.
6. Please keep the fridge door closed. sometimes it looks like closed but its not.
7. No pets allowed!
8. Please note that for stays over a week the cleaning fee is charged weekly.
9. Do not rearrange the furniture.
10. A security deposit of 100 EURO
11. Appropriate reimbursement will be expected for any permanent damage to any furniture or personal belongings.
12. Do not use our white towels as makeup remover or floor wipes.
13. If you feel romantic and want to light candles, please do it only on glass plates. This is to avoid fire and wax spill (wax is very hard to clean).
14. Check-in and check-out time may be flexible upon request.
Thanks for going through all these rules and hope you will enjoy your stay at my apartment.
15. Our work hours from 8.00-20.00 Check -in and check-out during non working hours is extra payment 10 euro
If you have a questions, we are able to answer 24/24